Tuesday, July 2, 2013

::Shine on for a Good Cause!::

Shine on! It's our very first fundraiser for the adoption process! 

Our 10 day T-shirt drive just launched right now at 
You can see the stellar tees below in the picture. It's $22 per tee and we will get 50% from the sales. I think the design's really cute!?


For this drive, the funds will go towards the first part of the adoption process: the application and home study fees. However, there are four major adoption fees and we would like to focus one part at a time. There will be other fundraising opportunities in the future that you can be a part of as well! 

A t-shirt (or two) for a good cause! :) 

ox
Sipeks


P.S. If you plan to purchase a t-shirt, please take a picture of you wearing it and send it to me. We would like to show our soon-to-be-adopted child for those who supported this journey! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke - I also run a company for adoption fundraising and would love to help support you guys with additional fundraising. My website is www.created-new.com and my facebook is www.facebook.com/creatednew.com You can e-mail me directly at april@creatednew.com if you are interested! Thanks and congratulations to you :)
    April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I definitely will contact you. :)

      Delete