Wednesday, November 20, 2013

::Holiday Gifts for a Good Cause::

Need a perfect holiday gift? 
Check out Brooke's Bits & Pieces at www.etsy.com/shop/brookesbitsandpieces for new cozy & charming pieces! Do not miss out the limited editions!

Handmade peppermint soap bars will be sold locally only in Austin. They smell so refreshingly great, I tell you! They would also make fun stocking stuffers for families and friends! Check out my instagram at BrookeATX if you wish to purchase.
My (Brooke's) parents were in town recently for nearly a week, which was great! My mom the sewing extraordinaire helped out with making the new batch of infinity scarves for the holidays. We will be adding some reversible cowl scarves as a new part of the collection! I cannot not wait to show you the cozy pieces! 
My mom and I also became really productive with the our soap experiment and decided to make some cute peppermint soap bars with crushed candy cane on top- sounds and looks very festive, right!? They are too pretty to be washed, haha. It was surprisingly easy to make soap, although it was a little bit time-consuming. I'm sure this will be all worth it at the end! I honestly think I could be the next Martha Stewart. (Pfft, FAT chance. I actually rammed the sewing needle through my finger once recently. A traumatizing experience, it was.)
For coffeeholics out there like us, you could check out Ground to Cup Coffee for the holidays gift boxes. They are not limited to coffee only, but they have tea and smoothies, too. 

A holiday gift for a great cause! 

No comments:

Post a Comment